“Music Talk” Interview Radio Show
> Be A guest interviewee. No cost!
> Be a sponsor!
> Be a listener!
The radio show, “Music Talk”, is being produced for those involved and interested in music as a source of revenue. It airs weekly. The show is broadcast Thursdays, 12 noon to 12:30PM.
The show is advertised and publicized on radio, especially with promos, and in print media. The station is the highly recognized & respected Philadelphia market WWDB (860 AM).
The 60-second commercials are $125/each. The 30-second commercials are $95/each.
Should a sponsor take two commercials in each show, one extra will be free. Pay for two, receive three. (Average cost $83 for 60-second spots; only $63/average for 30-second spots). Spots bought are non cancellable.
There are bonuses… Lots of add-on value bonuses! They include the following additional benefits:
1) Heard world-wide on Internet, real time at http://www.wwdbam.com/
2) Advertisers are welcome to be interviewed on one of the programs. Be on the air for almost the full half hour at no charge.
3) Being on the show is an opportunity to gain news-publicity as an authority on your role in a variety of newspapers, trade & business publications. This can include a photo taken in front of the radio microphone while you are on air.
4) Sponsors gain recognition in the business newspaper, ACT, through ads & news stories – at no charge.
5) Payment can be made over a period of 3 months.
6) Commercials will be written… Free
7) Voice-over talent… Free
Minimum Recording & Production one-time cost.
Radio division of:
29 Bala Ave., Ste. 114 Bala Cynwyd, PA l9004
P (484) 562-0063
F (484) 562-0068